Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Lake of Souls (Cirque Du Freak: 10 by Darren Shan)

After dealing with the loss of his best friend and father figure, Mr. Crepsely, Darren and Harkat Mulds head off in search of Harkat's past identity. Mr. Tiny lets them into a strange world full of giant toads, blank panthers, and amazingly, dragons.

I have been reading this series for a while now. It started as a great recommendation but now I'm to the point where I want to get through it to see how it ends but I"m a little tired of it. I wasn't really that pleased with the way this story is going. Harkat's identity is odd and confusing (as well as how Harkat came to be). Mr. Tiny's role is better explained but still mysterious as to how he came to be in his position. I really didn't like the new twist to the story, even though it's been hinted at in previous books.

No comments:

Post a Comment