Sunday, April 10, 2011

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (#1)

Clara is an angel-blood. She starts having visions, detailing her purpose for her life. Her family picks up and moves to Wyoming to fulfull this purpose. While she tries to figure out just what it is she needs to do, she falls in love with Tucker, who finally understands why she acts so strange and different all the time. Christian is her purpose but Clara has a difficult time getting Tucker out of her head. Meanwhile, the Dark Wings pose a threat to her and her family.

I loved this book! It took me a while to get hooked, but then I just couldn't put it down. The characters are well written. I really love Tucker and how selfless he is when he realizes why Clara is drawn to Christian, not because she loves him but because he is her purpose. The ending to me was one of the best parts because it was definitely suprising and left you hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment