Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hunger by Jackie Morse Kesslar

Dark, dark, dark. Seems when I read this book I must have been depressed or something. The focus of this book is basically a girl who has an eating disorder and finds out she is one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse (did I spell that right?), which is kind of cool. Of course since she has an eating disorder, she is famine. She is supposed to work along with the other three to bring destruction to the earth but learns she can actually help.

This was an okay book. I read it. I finished it. It was there. There was a little too much detail with the eating disorders. Did I mention this girl's friend was bulemic? So, didn't love reading about that but also got a view into what people with eating disorders probably feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment