Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

This was a book I definitely enjoyed. The main character has a special power: she kills people she touches. This story is sort of a post apocolyptic type work. Everyone is at war, people are losing power and freedom and here's this girl, who has pretty much lost all hope and finds she can actually become part of this special group of people with powers.

The book was action packed, had some romance (yay). Was written in an interesting format. The character, whose name I cannot remember since it was so long ago, always has a little notebook that she writes in. I guess she uses it to make sense of her situation or to keep from going insane. So much of the book has little things where she is repeating herself, trying to make sense.

It has a great cover, great storyline, and I like that it had a lot of action so it kept me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment