Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sons of Destiny by Darren Shan

All I can say is hallejuah!! I've finished the series! I started this one on recommendation from my brother (thanks Mike) who never made it past the first book (too childish he says). I enjoyed the first book, the second book, the third, and on and on. But seriously........twelve books. Way too many. No series should be that long. But anyway, I finished it. I made it through. I finally know how it ends. I'm a little disappointed I think. I'm not sure if I like the ending of the series or not. I like that Darren overcame the prophecy and didn't become Lord of the Shadows. I love the fact that Evanna finally got off her but and actually took part of something instead of sitting on the sidelines. It was a cool twist that Darren was able to replace "himself" in the course of events. That I liked. I'm happy I stuck with the series and happy to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment