Friday, October 21, 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

I was super excited to pick this up at the store. I loved the first book and liked the second. Had no expectations for the third so I didn't really have any preconceived ideas as to what would happen. The book starts out with Nora being held captive by Hank (who I truly dislike...but then again, I guess I'm supposed to) and Patch is trying to get her back but ends up having to make a deal with Hank. I was shocked that Patch gave up his wings (I was super sad when they were pulling them out). But I guess you sacrifice for the one you love.....This story definitely took Patch and Nora's relationship to a new level. Nora had "feelings" about things in her life but didn't really know since Hank wiped her memory. She slowly struggles to find out what happened to her during her three month kidnapping, all the while dealing with Hank and her mom's relationship. One thing I loved about the first two books is the sarcasm. Patch was always sarcastic and he lost that in this book. This was a real turning point for him as he moved towards actually showing how he really feels about Nora. I sort of loved the ending. I love that now Patch and Nora are more on even footing, with them both being immortal..............So is there going to be a book four??? Seems like it could happen. The ending was open to one or it could just leave us hanging. And as usual, gorgeous cover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment