Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

At first I thought this was just another story. Then it took a turn for the weird. A girl thinks she killed her classmate by "disintegrating" her. Which is impossible at best, but hey for a science fiction story I'm willing to go with it. I'm not a hundred percent convinced this is a science fiction, but definitely YA. So as the story goes on, girl "kills" girl, girl goes to crazy house because she's trouble and can't remember anything. In comes a "researcher" who actually is from another planet and traveled to a portal to Earth but got stuck. Big huge plot on his home planet. Girl who was supposedly killed just traveled by portal to another planet. I was following the story for a while and then the whole portal thing just ruined it for me. Thumbs down!

No comments:

Post a Comment