Monday, July 18, 2011

Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown

This was one of those books that I picked up at the library on a whim. It said, romance and had a pretty nice looking cover. I love a good romance novel for the summer. I have to say this one didn't disappoint. I fell in love with this book and author. Love Drunk Cowboy follows Austin's path as she is now the owner of her grandma's watermelon farm. She leaves her high powered job in Tulsa to come run the farm while trying to decide if she's going to sell it. Enter Rye. Cowboy from across the street. He basically falls in love with her the minute he sees her. I loved this character. He's romantic, sweet, caring.......plus a cowboy! The only thing I didn't love was some of the internal dialogue the characters had with themselves in the beginning of their relationship. I loved this book so much I went to the library and checked out three others!

No comments:

Post a Comment