Saturday, July 2, 2011

Passion (book 3) by Lauren Kate

The saga continues! Luce is traveling through time, trying to find answers to why her relationship with Daniel is cursed....literally! Daniel and crew travel (although separately) trying to find her to keep her from making any changes to the past, which ultimately affect the future. While traveling, Luce finds a "companion". A gargoyle named Bill who turns out to be completely different than Luce thought.

I loved this book. I enjoyed reading about Luce's past lives and how consistent and loving Daniel was in each. Who Bill really turned out to be ended up not being as much of a surprise as I thought but it was a great twist. Plus I loved the whole scenes where Daniel goes back to the time right before the angels were cast out of heaven. I think that was my favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment